React JS Course Content
ReactJS course curriculum covers all the basics such as React components, React state & events, rendering lists, conditional content and styling. It also includes advanced concepts like debugging, Working with fragments, portals, redux, router, React hooks, deployment of React apps and other essentials.
- Introduction to React JS
- History of web development
- History of React
- DOM (Document Object Model)
- DOM Manipulation
- Virtual DOM
- How does React use Virtual DOM
- Virtual DOM vs Real DOM
- Thinking in React
- React one - way data binding
- React two - way data binding
- One way vs two-way data binding
- Difference b/n one - way data binding & two - way data binding
- Server-side Rendering
- Advantages of using server-side rendering
- Advantages of React.JS
- When to use React JS? And when to opt for alternatives?
- Applications of React.js
Most of the React JS Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Courses (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.