Google Cloud Course Content
This Google Cloud Platform course content offers topic-based learning on google cloud's IAM, Security services, Cloud APIs, Network services and Computing & migration to Google Cloud. MindMajix GCP course ensure learners receive the most industry-relevant training and acquire on-job skills to maintain GCP Cloud Infrastructure.
- What is traditional IT environment and how it works?
- Servers, storage, network in traditional IT
- What is cloud computing?
- Basic architecture of cloud computing
- Difference between traditional IT and Cloud computing
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Deployment Model and service model
- SAAS, PAAS and IAAS
- Private, Public and hybrid Cloud
- Why google cloud? And its exclusive benefits
- GCP locations
- Gartners Magic quadrant and market share
- Different cloud providers
- Regions and zones
- GCP interfaces
- Google cloud shell overview (LAB)
- How to create GCP account
- GCP console overview and navigations (LAB)
- Organizations, folders, project and resources
- Setting up Billing and alerts (LAB)
- Basic concepts of IAM
- Organizations, Roles, members, service accounts, policy
- Policy hierarchy
- Understanding of different roles and permission
- IAM Best practices
- Assigning various roles and test (LAB)
- Create service account and assign role (LAB)
- Practice Questions
Most of the Google Cloud Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Courses (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.
Agile & Scrum