Flutter Course Curriculum
You will be exposed to the complete Flutter Trainingcourse details in the below sections.
- Dart environment setup
- Declaring Variables and DataTypes
- String and String interpolation
- Difference between Final & Const Keyword
- IF ELSE Conditional Statements
- What are Lists?
- What are Maps?
- Understanding Loops
- Break and Continue Statement
- Declaring Functions and Shorthand Syntax
- Types of Parameters in Function
- What are Classes and Objects?
- Generic Type & Inheritance
- Exception Handling using Try Catch
- Static variables and methods
- Ternary operator and Null safety
- Creating a new Project and understanding file structure
- What are Widgets
- Working with Assets & Pubspec file
Most of the Flutter Jobs in the industry expect the following add-on skills. Hence, we offer these skills-set as FREE Courses (Basics) to ease your learning process and help you stay ahead of the competition.